Penetration testing (often called a Pen Test) is essential to all cybersecurity strategies and defense posture. Penetration testing uses the same techniques that cybercriminals use to attack IT systems, but the goal of pen testing is to find vulnerabilities and patch them before cyberattackers can exploit them.
Cybersecurity professionals often perform pen-testing via blue, red, and purple teams. The blue team is an organization’s cybersecurity defense team, and the red team contains the attackers who are authorized to try to breach security during a pen test. Increasingly, the teams work closely together as a purple team to allow the red team members to pass on cybersecurity knowledge to the defenders in the blue team. A purple team arrangement also means that any vulnerabilities discovered can be fixed immediately.
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Cybersecurity for Healthcare
- SOC MDR Cybersecurity Services
- Cybersecurity Software
- Endpoint for Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Cybersecurity Strategy Programs
- Cybersecurity and SIEM
- Cybersecurity as a service
- Managed Security Services
- Infrastructure Cybersecurity
- Ransomware and Healthcare